Problems with campus technology?
Are you having trouble with such things as...
- ...your ability to use Blackboard?
- ...the campus Internet connection?
- ...your campus password(s)?
- ...how to install Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) for free?
- ...how to use OneDrive?
- ...how to access University 365 applications?
- ...your ability to send or receive email on your computer?
- ...your ability to send or receive email on your mobile device?
- ...a campus printer?
Then you should contact USC Upstate IT Services
- Located on the bottom floor of the John C. Stockwell Administration Building.
- Phone: 864-503-5257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web address: < http://www.uscupstate.edu/its >
Troubleshoot any other problems you may run into:
- Check the help sections of the sites that you are using or where you downloaded your software
- Google the problem that you’ve encountering, e.g. “How do you [-----] using [-----]” or "What does [--
copy and paste error message---] when using [---
software or web service---] mean?"
- Ask a fellow student.
- Ask questions in the "Discussions" section of Blackboard.
- Skype me (ProfGeorgeWilliams) or come by HPAC 201 during my student visiting hours or an appointment.