In-Class Funding Research: Group Exercise
- Go to the "Where to find funding" page on the course website
- Scroll down and click on the "Top Giving Foundations, S.C."
- Pick 2 different foundations (only 1 can overlap with another group)
- No matter where you find your possible funding sources, you should learn as much as you can about each foundation by answering the following 9 questions:
- How much do they give, annually?
- What is their website address?
- Who are the people to contact with questions?
- When are their deadlines?
- Who is eligible for their grants?
- How much money is provided by their grants?
- What types of projects do they support?
- Find examples of recent grants they’ve awarded.
- What materials and information is required to be included in their grant applications?